We are very excited to be on the panel for "From Slacktivist to Activist: Partners in change, one small act at a time" on Monday, February 13 as part of Social Media Week Toronto 2012.
This will be our first year participating as a speaker in Social Media Week Toronto, which is part of a global event with 21 participating cities. Each city offers a series of interconnected activities and conversations on emerging trends in social and mobile media across all major industries.
"From Slacktivist to Activist: Partners in change, one small act at a time" will be a panel discussion about the how these small acts like a Facebook "like" or a Twitter retweet can strengthen relationships and lead to greater collaboration with your supporters.
The panel includes:
- George Irish, Digital Fundraising and Marketing Specialist at Amnesty International Canada
- Tierney Smith, Community Manager at Techsoup Canada
- Karen Luttrell, Owner at Karen Luttrell Communications
- Boyd Neil, SVP and National Practice Leader, Social Media and Digital Communications at Hill and Knowlton Canada
- Amy Sept, Owner at Nimbyist Communications
Hope to see you there!