Our Friday Freebie section offers information about free services and resources that your charity can take advantage of.
Founded in December 2008, Guestlist is an online event registration service that provides users everything they need to sell and manage admission for events.
Quickly and easily set up registration for your fundraisers, galas, and concerts quickly and easily. One of the great things about the GuestlistApp user interface is that you do not need to have any HTML or programming skills to set a page up.
The way GuestlistApp makes money is that they charge a small commission on each ticket sold. However, they take a 0% commission on charity events. So if you are a registered charitable organization and you've signed up to use GuestlistApp for your events, just notify them of your charitable status and they will flag your account.
Here are some of the awesome features of GuestlistApp:
- Customize registration pages with your logo and event information
- Promotion tools via sharing tools
- Embed ticket sales into your own website
- Compile email lists of attendees
- Send email invitations to attendees
- Accept payment for tickets through Paypal