We are thrilled to announce our webinar schedule for 2012! These free online training sessions are available to everyone with an internet connection and speakers (or headphones).
Click on the session names for more details and to register.
- Wednesday, January 18 - 10 New Year's Resolutions for Online Fundraisers
- Wednesday, January 25 - What is CanadaHelps and Why Should My Charity Sign Up
- Thursday, January 26 - Qu’est-ce que CanaDon et Pourquoi Inscrire Mon Organisme?
- Wednesday, February 1 - What You Need To Know about Google+
- Wednesday, February 15 - Introduction to TechSoup Canada's Online Donations Program
- Wednesday, February 29 - Get Social with your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Events
- Thursday, March 1 - What is CanadaHelps and Why Should My Charity Sign Up?
- Friday, March 2 - Qu’est-ce que CanaDon et Pourquoi Inscrire Mon Organisme?
- Wednesday, March 14 - Essential Facebook Tips for Your Charity
- Wednesday, March 21 - Orientation for Charities Newly Registered with CanadaHelps
- Thursday, March 22 - Orientation pour ton organisme inscrit sur CanaDon
- Wednesday, March 28 - Being Social Inside and Out: Fostering a Culture of Sharing and Collaboration
- Wednesday, April 11 - The Rules Around Tools
- Wednesday, April 25 - Essential Twitter Tips for Your Charity
- Wednesday, May 9 - Preparing for a Website Redesign
- Wednesday, May 23 - Editorial Calendar Essentials: Organize and Plan Your Online Communications
- Wednesday, June 27 - Elements of a Great YouTube Video
Is there some aspect of online fundraising or social media that you would like to learn about? Let us know by emailing Kara at email@example.com.