If you are trying to get to grips with using social media in your organization, have a question about our conference, or want to share your organization's social media successes, please join us for our MyCharityConnects Tweet Chat!
Topics will include:
- What is your current biggest struggle with social media?
- What topic are you most excited to hear about at the conference?
- How do you currently measure social media successes and failures?
- How did you get buy-in for your organization's social media use?
- What session are you most excited to attend?
We will be hosting 3 interactive chats on Twitter leading up to the MyCharityConnects 2012. Here's how you can participate: join the conversation by adding the #mcc12 tag to your tweets, no matter what Twitter tool you use. If you don't use Twitter, you can still listen to the conversation by following the #mcc12 hashtag in your web browser. Join in at the times listed below and tell us what you hope to learn at MyCharityConnects!
- May 15, 1pm ET
- May 22, 1pm ET
- May 29, 1pm ET
For an hour, we look forward to some stimulating discussion designed to help you see how to engage and interact more effectively online, learning from the experiences of others who have leveraged social media.
Give us a shout @canadahelps if you are going to participate! We look forward to chatting with you!